This article outlines how you can find the predictors of significant airline delay using Emcien.
Note: This article uses the Airline Delay example data set.
- Using your preferred Internet Browser, navigate to the Emcien Sign In page:
- For Sandbox users, navigate to https://patterns-sandbox.emcien.com/
- For production users, navigate to http://patterns.emcien.com/
- On the Home page, click Airline Delay.
The Dashboard page for the Airline Delay data set is displayed. On the Dashboard page, you can view the number of connected data values, the number of transactions analyzed, and more information.
- On the Dashboard page, click Categories.
The Category Search page is displayed. This page displays all categories found in the data set.
- On the Category Search page, click Departure Delay to explore items in the Departure Delay category.
The Category Details page for the Departure Delay category is displayed. This page displays all the items associated with departure delay.
- On the Category Details page, click Significant Delay.
The Item Details page for the Significant Delay item is displayed. This page displays all the items connected to significant airline delay.
- On the Item Details page, click View Predictors in the right sidebar
The Predictors page for the Significant Delay item is displayed. This page displays all the predictive rules for significant airline delays.
- On the Predictors page, click Probability. This sorts the predictors for the Significant Delay item by probability.
- Click for the first Predictor Cluster row.
The predictor is displayed.
Predictions can be automated through Emcien's APIs to direct other systems or software. For more on this, see: