EmcienPatterns can generate Prediction Rules based on a specific outcome category in the data. In this section of Predictive Rules and Analysis we will be using the Network Attack sample data. To download the files simply click Network_Attack.zip.
To process an analysis report to generate Prediction Rules simply follow the steps in this example:
1. From the Home screen click on the Analyze Data button:
2. Select the data file from the list
3. Click on the plus sign in front of Predictions and type in the Category name “Classification”. This is the category that will be used to generate the Predictive Rules for this data.
4. Update the Report Name and click on Start Analysis.
5. Once the Analysis is complete click on View Analysis.
6. At the top of the Analysis screen click on Rules.
Click here to go to the next section in the knowledgebase “Prediction Rules”